It has the innate business intelligence to dispatch jobs based on runners’ skill sets, availability and locations. Hotel staff can also make use of the ad-hoc messaging function for better communication.
It is specifically designed for use in conjunction with centralized job dispatching systems such as the web-based FCS e-Connect. With m-Connect installed on staff mobile devices, they are now able to deliver excellence in service anywhere and anytime. Each service request can be tracked from start until completion. Authorized staff can also view guest folios and detailed preferences.
• Support multi-language
• Guest profile management for guest name, room number, company, occupation, check in/out information
• Guest preferences
• Guest requests management for BOTH in-house and non-in-house guests
• Inter-department work orders management
• Allow runners to check messages from the call centre with history for all received/sent messages
• Real-time room status update to the PMS
• Posting of mini-bar consumption to the PMS
• Ad hoc messaging to individuals or groups
FCS is a leading hospitality solution and services provider with presence in over 32 countries worldwide.
With over 4000 customers globally, FCS provides comprehensive guest-facing and back-end hospitality solutions for major hotel chains, mega resorts, prestige boutique hotels, and gaming facilities. The use of
this mobile application is governed by FCS.