"Future Medicine is a one of a kind publication for Doctors and Medical Students that bridges the gap between latest research and medical practice. Future medicine is a monthly science and news magazine specially designed and developed for the medical community of India.In this era of innovation, medical science is getting redefined by the day. New technologies aided by Robotics and artificial intelligence are fast taking over certain medical procedures where precision is crucial, while genomics and molecular science push the boundaries of our knowledge further. It is also a time when India is witnessing revolutionary growth in healthcare industry, especially in the private sector, where an increasing number of doctors are taking up multiple roles of doctor, researcher and entrepreneur. This makes it imperative for the new-age doctors, and the medical community in general, to keep pace with the latest developments in the field from all over the world.
Conceived and crafted by a team of senior journalists, scientific writers, medical researchers and doctors, Future Medicine connects Indian clinicians with the ever-evolving science of healthcare and helps bridge the gap between research and real world medical practice, while bringing a refreshing change in the way scientific and industry information is disseminated. The scientific content of Future Medicine is thoroughly reviewed and authenticated by NGSM’s knowledge partner SGRF, one of the most credible, global life sciences think tank.
Choose from the following subscriptions:
1.Three Month Subscription with 3 Issues - $7.99
2.Six Month Subscription with 6 Issues - $12.99
2.One Year Subscription with 12 Issues - $21.99
Each Issue costs $2.99
Terms and conditions of subscriptions:
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
For any queries or to give feedback please email email@example.com
Terms And Conditions: