Golden Hour: A Romance Visual Novel
“Welcome to Haraya City.”
When your mother’s new job takes her to an island city, you wind up transferring to a new school in the middle of the term—and just before the deadline of a photography competition you’re determined to win!
In your search for a subject worthy of your entry, you get caught up in the lives of four remarkable young men:
• Nagi, the second son of the city’s wealthiest family.
• Kouya, a mysterious delinquent bent on justice...or revenge?
• Rui, a football star living a double life.
• Sol, a musician with a repertoire of secrets.
But with your deadline looming close, the frame of your lens can only capture one. Who will it be? And will your deepening relationship help you fulfill your dreams as well?
• Four main storylines, each with different endings
• Unlockable CG illustrations
• Rival characters in your romance
• Humorous supporting cast
• Fully-fleshed out setting
Two Game Modes
• Progress the story, make choices, and deepen your bonds in the Visual Novel Mode
• Keep up with school rumors and random benter in the Social Network Mode
Play This Game If You…
• Enjoy high school romances with handsome guys
• Like stories that explore various relationships: romance, friendship, rivalry
• Appreciate interesting settings and backstories
• Want a bit of crack humor on the side
• Are interested in a mix of Japanese and Southeast Asian culture
Facebook: Matchaa Studio
Follow us for updates, previews and other game-related content or get in touch with us for questions and feedback.
We’re a bunch of creative weirdos who are passionate about video games and Japanese and Korean pop culture. Golden Hour is our first major project as a team. Please cheer us on!