Have you ever been at a music festival, club or a random party and heard a song that blasted you away?
Your music recognition app fails to find the track ID, your friends don't know it either and you can't ask the DJ.
We’ve all been in that situation, and we want to fix this.
Music identification doesn’t have to be automatic or instant, it has to be certain.
Hack the Track brings together electronic music enthusiasts and creates a family while doing so.
Within Hack the Track you can record or upload a video, post it with some additional information and let your peers answer it for you.
After all, we’re stronger together.
With a family of thousands of likeminded people, spread all over the world, with an infinite knowledge of music, you can finally be certain.
Join the Hack the Track family now to finally discover that track you’ve been looking for and help others identify theirs.
- Record or upload a video in-app
- Browse through all recent posts
- Easily see which tracks have been hacked
- Hack a Track: answer with plain text or with a YouTube search result
- Like and favorite a post so you can easily see if they have been hacked