NOTE: Hawkeye only works on devices with a TrueDepth camera (like the iPhone XS, XR, 11, 11 Pro and new iPad Pro).
Hawkeye lets you conduct eye tracking tests on an iPhone or iPad, no extra hardware required.
Test any website or image to learn where people look in your product. View screen recordings, heatmaps, and focus point diagrams to understand what’s eye catching, what’s confusing, and where you can improve. Simple export tools make it easy to share your findings with your entire team.
Using the TrueDepth camera, Hawkeye offers an all-in-one testing solution. Forget about expensive and complicated eye tracking hardware. Hawkeye lets you conduct eye tracking tests, view the results, and share your findings, all on an iPhone or iPad.
- Conduct in-person eye tracking tests
- Test any website or image, no code changes required
- View heat maps, screen recordings, and focus point diagrams
- View detailed stats on where a participant looked and for how long
- Export & share screen recordings and heatmaps
For the best eye tracking performance, use Hawkeye while sitting down and try to keep your head and device still.
If you have any issues calibrating the eye tracking or general feedback, email us at email@example.com. We’re always looking to improve!