HotSpot Compass is a beautifully simple navigation experience.
Just enter a destination and Hotspot will overlay an arrow on your camera that points to the most direct path to get there (without needing a shovel). As you get closer (within a half mile or 1 kilometer) the arrow turns from blue to red. You can also tap the camera to view the approximate distance.
Use HotSpot to:
- Quickly orient yourself to find something close by.
- Casually explore the surrounding area on your way to your destination.
- Make sure your Uber or Lyft driver is going the right way.
- Find friends easily at busy outdoor events using the share HotSpot feature (over messaging or AirDrop).
- Mark where you parked your car.
- Hide address and/or distance information to geocache treasures for others to discover.
Please note that HotSpot Compass is only as accurate as the sensors on your device and does not currently indicate elevation (buildings, mountains, etc).