A Hukamnama refers to a hymn from the Shri Guru Granth Sahib Ji which is given as an order to Sikhs or a historical order given by one of the Guru’s of Sikhism.
Hukamnama, is a compound of two words hukam, meaning command or order, and namah, meaning statement.
Note: Hukamnama Updates Daily at 7:30 AM Indian Standard Time (IST).
Sometimes the Hukamnama does not have the Hukamnama for the Day at 7:30 AM Indian Standard Time (IST), the App will re-update around 10:30 AM to make sure the Hukamnama for the Day has been updated.
## The app will update the Hukamnama once it is available and store it so that user can read the hukamnama without internet after that. ##
Key Features of the app:
1) Hukamnama direct from Shri Harmandir Sahib, Amritsar.
2) User can search and read Hukamnama by any date upto 1/1/2002.
2) User can read Hukamnama in Gurmukhi, Hindi and English.
3) User can read Gurmukhi Vyakhya and English Meaning.
4) User can change the text size (i.e. increase or decrease) within app.
5) User can share this app with friends and family.
6) Themes: User can change theme.
The design of app is very simple.
We hope you will like our app.
Please rate us and if you have any feedback or suggestion, you can contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org