Check out the VIDEO on the website www.indadscare.com
In Dad's Care is the #1 survival guide for dads left holding the baby.
This app is designed especially for fathers of 6-12 month old babies, it's got all the core baby information - AND you can add your own personal baby care notes.
Designed by Dads, for Dads - full of tips, do's and don'ts, in a clear concise format - In Dad's Care 6 - 12 months is a Dads version of the many baby care apps for Moms.
Off you go Mom, leave Dad in charge with this app.
WHAT'S IN IT?
All the core baby care stuff :
● Handling - how, and things to avoid
● Feeding - what to feed the baby and when
● Crying - why is she crying and how can I make her stop
● Sleeping - do's and don'ts
● Bathing - do's and don'ts
● Changing - when and how
● Dressing - choosing the right gear and tricks for dressing him before he crawls away
● Interaction - developmental stages and fun stuff to do with her
● Games - lots of ideas for more fun stuff
● Going out- check list of things to take
● Day Planner- hints and pitfalls
● General warnings.
● Unique notes function - add your own specific baby care notes and reminders
● Highlighted boxes with warnings, tips, and really serious stuff
● BONUS survival guide for stressed parents :
Danger signs and tips for handling it
Sex - will it ever happen again?
Tips for supporting your partner
● First Aid - brief notes on how to prepare for medical dramas with your baby.
● Grandparent Updater - with sections on infant car seats, strollers, child safety, boundaries and more.
WHY THIS APP?
Because you can personalize this app to suit your baby's forever changing needs - and maybe you just do things differently in your household. That's why we added a user friendly notes function so you can enter your own notes up front, at the start of each section, or throughout the whole app.
ALSO - great for moms, nannies and babysitters! In US or UK English.