KLIKS believes that everything counts.
No matter how big or small, you can create a dedicated counter to keep track of the things you care about:
- Game scores
- Water intake
- Cell counts in the lab
- Activity/Class attendance
The options are really unlimited.
* KWIKLIK as you go - skip the creation, just klik and stamp, then export - great for quick inventory tasks,
* Setup goals and motivations for your habits,
* Add/Edit notes,
* Right / Left handed,
* Shake to klik,
* Vibration & sound,
* Auto-reset, fade inactive Kliks,
* Speedy creation of multiple Kliks at once,
* Single Klik mode,
* Activity log,
* Email Kliks' logs,
* Arrange Kliks in groups
Insights you can have using the app
- How many cups of water I drink a day?,
- How many times did I drop off my child early to daycare (need to pay extra every time I do so),
- How many push-ups did I do this month?
- How many time did I go to the gym?
- Which child has the highest attendance this month?
- Which child has reached the set goal for number of training?
- Who is next in the rotation to do this ________ household task?
- How much did I pay babysitters this month?