KUKA Connect is a cloud-based analytics and intelligence platform that provides users insight to their KUKA robot activity from any device at any time. Once a robot is subscribed to KUKA Connect, users gain access to real-time alerts and big data analysis to avoid risk of unplanned downtime.
KUKA Connect’s infrastructure enables an ecosystem allowing third parties to create applications that further enhance the overall platform experience. By leveraging the ecosystem, third parties can fuse robot-centric data with process data to create more tailored and vertical solutions for specific applications.
* Reduces total cost of ownership: Predicts failures before they occur and notifies when preventative care is needed.
* Manages and encrypts data: Aggregates data through secure cloud backup and allows reports to be exported.
* Enables ecosystem: Provides REST APIs to enable an ecosystem for third-party applications.
* Streamlines support: Digitizes service requests and enables remote troubleshooting and diagnostics.
* Optimizes mean time to repair: Provides real-time fault notifications, automates routine maintenance scheduling and integrates with knowledge-based services.