Need a helping hand to organize your social doubles, round robin or team challenge matches? NO subscription required. MatchUp is simple to use but with sophisticated features for those who need it. Designed for tennis, MatchUp works just as well for badminton, pickleball, table tennis, padel, and in fact, any game involving social doubles, round robin or team challenge events. The go-to app for all clubs, large or small.
- Easy to add/edit players/teams/pairs & move between groups (grades)
- Just set switch ON when available to play
- Tap the pause button if player wants to opt out for a round during social doubles
* SOCIAL DOUBLES ... you decide & update at any time (as players come and go):
- on the number of rounds
- on the number of courts
- on the preferred type of match for each round
Manual override is available
* ROUND ROBIN - play within groups
- Doubles: partner with all other players once, oppose all other players twice within the same group
- Singles/Teams /Fixed Pairs: all-play-all once (with a bye where there is an odd number of players)
Repeat the cycle up to 4 times
* TEAM CHALLENGE - matches between two teams (groups)
Select two teams to play against one another.
-Doubles: partner with all other players in your team once. Play against every player in the other team
- Singles/Fixed Pairs: play against every player/pair in the other team once (with a bye where there is an odd number of players)
- All matches can be saved
- Scores can be recorded
- Points can be awarded for each saved event
- The Leaderboard will show who is winning, based on the points allocation
- A Combined Leaderboard can be displayed to show results from multiple saved events
- Players & Matches can be exported and shared with MatchUp on another device or with another MatchUp user
- A report can be generated and shared
- Match countdown timer
- Easily check to see how many games each player has been scheduled for, who has played with who & which rounds (if any), the player has been 'on the bench'
- Customise venue/events and group descriptions/types
Some features are only available via In-App Purchase.
The Free version allows for up to 15 players/teams. The Organizer Plus version increases the limit to 25. The limit can be further increased via In-App purchase of extra player packs.
Refer to the Online User Guide/Support for more details and to compare functionality of the versions (Free/Reporting Pack/Organizer Plus) or download the App to try it out and see the options.