Ranked No.1 on the App Store for Education and Kids in Japan!
Ninja Kazumaru and Kazuha have set on a quest to save the village people who were turned into boxes by the mischief Master.
Can you save them all!
An educational application for nurturing imagination, creativity and spatial
perception—the basics for the way in which we perceive situations and the way we
think—through repeatedly counting shapes, adding numbers, guessing answers and comparing sizes, etc., in a high-tempo game-like environment in which 3-D shapes are rotated with a fingertip. An authentic sense of depth has been obtained in an easily-comprehensible way with the 3-D images. A fun way of reinforcing mental powers and developing the brain while playing that can be enjoyed by everyone, from kids who hate studying through to adults.
Play Intuitively and Spontaneously
- A design that makes the best possible use of iPad and iPhone features, and provides a hands-on experience with clear background images and movement.
- The graphics have been designed so that anybody can play intuitively, from elementary school kids through to adults. The shapes can be rotated 360 degrees on the screen, and actually touching the shapes and being aware of their movement reinforces the powers of spatial perception and imagination.
Designed to Keep the Attention of Children
- Kids will have great fun building up a collection of cards featuring various characters that are presented when each stage is completed. The cards are ranked into different categories, including Limited Edition Rare, Super Rare, Rare and Normal, to generate a sense of excitement every time the game is played. This is designed to keep kids motivated. The more problems that are solved, the bigger the collection becomes.
Generates Diligence within an Ever-Expanding World
- Training through four different approaches stimulates intellectual powers. And, all of these four approaches have to be played together on the final stage. It therefore
teaches kids to be diligent without them getting bored.
Background Story Encouraging Full-Steam-Ahead Progress
- The easy-to-understand missions that are assigned and the background story
encourage children to want to keep moving ahead. The application has been designed in the format of a role-playing game, but before you know what’s happening, kids will actually be learning from it.