MedEvac Log is the first case-logging app for doctors, paramedics, flight nurses and students working in pre-hospital medicine.
It is created specifically to record the details of medical evacuation, retrieval, and rescue cases for training portfolios, professional development and personal auditing.
Designed by an anaesthetist with experience in medical retrieval work, the app offers rapid data entry, easy exporting of cases and many other innovative features.
• Single touch for ‘Create new case’
• Rapid entry of essential case information
• Search for cases
• Single touch recording of critical times (eg on-scene, off-scene)
• Detailed data entry if desired
• Ability to add multiple patients per case
• Camera function to attach photos to cases
• Data Protection enabled to keep your log secure
Designed for maximum flexibility:
• Custom profiles to pre-fill cases with common values (eg base location, transport type).
• Pre-populated lists of items such as Mechanism of Injury, Primary illness, Interventions, which are fully editable and expandable.
• Security lock with a PIN and Touch ID support that protects the details of past cases, but does not slow data entry on new cases.
• Export your entire case database to a CSV file (via email)
Originally conceived as a solution to meet the increasing requirement of trainee doctors in aeromedical work to maintain training portfolios, MedEvac Log has been expanded into a case-log app for all pre-hospital health practitioners. From trainee paramedics, to experienced flight nurses, to Emergency and Intensive Care registrars, senior consultants and beyond, MedEvac Log offers a simple and intuitive app with un-paralleled flexibility to meet your specific needs.
We welcome your reviews here, however for any questions, feedback, trouble-shooting etc, we encourage you to contact us directly via our website support page so we can properly assist you.