Megadeeds is the only fundraising app that lets people sell goods on its marketplace (i.e. used iPhones, bikes, sneakers, gift vouchers...) and donate the proceeds directly to the fundraisers they want to help. Supporters can also make monetary donations using PayPal or Credit Card.
With more ways for supporters to give, fundraising with Megadeeds enjoys a significant increase in donation opportunities & reaches funding goal sooner.
Whether it’s fundraising for your favorite charity, the school PTA, a local boy scouts, an annual church fundraiser, or to help someone in need… with Megadeeds you can achieve amazing results for any goal.
• Make direct monetary donations.
• Sell goods the Megadeeds’ marketplace and donate a part (or all) of the proceeds.
• Purchase an item on the marketplace that supports your cause.
• Follow favorite causes & fundraising campaigns, and receive updates on major progress.
• Instant access to funds. All donations are processed and deposited immediately to fundraiser account.
• Multiple donation payment options: debit, credit card, bank card, or PayPal.
• Share fundraising campaign via social media, SMS, messages, or emails.
• Quickly generate reports and analyze results, easily integrate with CRM.
Megadeeds' in-app messaging protects user privacy and makes it easy for fundraisers and supporters to communicate. Megadeeds is available worldwide and supports all major currencies.
Examples of how Megadeeds can help people and organizations reach their goals sooner:
• Teachers, PTAs, or parents can raise funds for school or afterschool activities. Supporters can donate money, or offer to sell goods (toys, books, baked cookies…) to help with the fundraising.
• Charities or religious organizations can raise funds for on-going operations, or for an emergency event. A network of supporters can donate money, or offer to sell unused gifts & clothes, or services and drive proceeds toward a funding goal.
• Corporations can sponsor a charitable event. Employees and affiliated organizations can donate, or offer to sell gift cards or valuable reward packages and drive the proceeds toward the event funding.
• Entrepreneurs can raise funds for their business. They can use this platform to sell goods or services and have the proceeds go toward their goal.
• Friends or volunteers can raise funds to help a community cause or to assist those facing hardship. They can donate or offer to sell extra gadgets, services, and goods to help reach the funding goal.