CSOHNS 2019 is the official annual meeting of the Canadian Society of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery. This is the Society's 73rd annual meeting and will be held from June 1-4, 2019 in Edmonton, AB.
As with prior years, much of the paper associated with the conference will be eliminated. To eliminate the need for a paper program, an interactive app for iOS was developed. You will use myCSO to:
* Easily see all upcoming events using the 'Today' screen
* Easily find any event using the quick search section
* Sort events by type, date, subspecialty or author
* View abstracts for all events (including special plenaries, papers, workshops, Poliquins, social events, posters and more)
* Add events to a custom in-app schedule, or add them to your device's default calendar app
* Learn more about the CSOHNS annual conference