Noga Driver Benefits
Earn 90-95% of the total ride cost
Earn $250-$450 + providing Grand Circle Island Tour
Latest mapping technology with more accurate pickup & drop-offs
We care for our drivers by providing 24 x 7 friendly local support
easy sign-up and fast approval
Note: - Noga gives back between 90-95% to drivers of the total ride cost compare to others only gives 40 - 55% to their Driver.
Support Noga Support your Island Economy
Get fast, reliable rides in minutes 24 x 7 across Honolulu. There’s no need to park or wait for a taxi or bus. With Noga, you just tap to request a ride, and it’s easy to pay with credit/Debit card.
Whether you’re going to the airport or across town, there’s a Noga for every occasion. Noga is Honolulu's first ride-sharing startup and exclusively available in Hawaii, download the Noga app today and get your first ride free up to $10.
Requesting your first Noga ride is easy (here’s how it works)
- Just open the app and tell us where you’re going.
- The app uses your location so your driver knows where to pick you up.
- You’ll see your driver’s picture, vehicle details, and can track their arrival on the map.
- Payment can be made by debit/credit card.
- After the ride, you can rate your driver and provide feedback to help us improve the Noga experience. You’ll also get a receipt by email.
Need a simple way to get from A to B quickly? Take Noga X, our most affordable individual option.
Have a question? Visit nogacab.com.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.