Simple, funny and classical style of puzzle games!
No internet connection! No problem! Enjoy “Numbers Bricks” anytime, anywhere!
Free to PLAY and Suitable for all ages!
Place the blocks of bricks to make one or more full lines!
Try to make more combo numbers blocks in full lines, more points you will get!
HOW TO PLAY:
- Simply use buttons left, right, down to move the bricks to your expected position.
- Press and hold the button down to make the bricks fall faster.
- Use button A to rotate the bricks to your expect shape.
- Try to make more combo numbers blocks and remove more lines at a time to get a higher score!
HOW TO CALCULATE SCORE:
Total points = Base points + Combo points
- Base points: each full line that you remove, you will get 1 point.
- Combo points: a combo is a group of at least 2 consecutive bricks which have the same number value.
For example: if you remove a line that have below numbers:
(1, 2, 2, 3, 4, 5, 5, 5, 9, 2)
- Base points = 1;
- Combo points: you get 2 combos: (2, 2) and (5, 5, 5) => Combo points = (2 + 2) + (5 + 5 + 5) = 19;
- Total points = 1 + 19 = 20;
Total points = 20 points
Total lines = 1 line
Total combos = 2 combos
Need Help? Have Questions?
Please contact us at email@example.com