Nyra is a free period, fertility & ovulation tracker app that lets you keep track of your menstrual cycles. Period tracker app that helps as a period calculator, allows you to accurately track your period, and flow intensity, it also tracks your fertility, lifestyle, mood swings. Additionally, it also serves as ovulation calendar, pregnancy tracker, due date calculator, pill reminder, fitness tracker, and physical activity tracker.
Period Tracker :
● Track your period, period days, flow intensity & mood swings with Nyra.
● Track your period start and end date with the period calendar feature.
● Analyze your current menstrual cycle, past cycles and menstruation flow with the period tracker app.
● Regularly log other symptoms and mood swings to get improved period predictions.
Fertility and Ovulation Tracker:
● Nyra helps as ovulation calendar by predicting fertility and ovulation cycles.
● Track your fertility window (fertile days) and ovulation days.
● Improve your chances of getting pregnant with the ovulation calendar.
● Get predictions for upcoming ovulation days, and fertility.
● Log ovulation tests results.
Pregnancy Calculator and Tracker:
● Track your pregnancy week by week with pregnancy calculator in Nyra.
● Pregnancy due date calculator to estimate your baby's due date based on the first day of your last period.
● Get awesome pregnancy facts and pregnancy-related articles also know about pregnancy symptoms.
● Log pregnancy tests and results.
Set a Reminder:
● Get notifications on scheduled reminders for your period, ovulation and fertility
● Get reminders to log lifestyle habits, physical activity, mood swings
● Get reminders on medication and contraception depending on your contraception type
Lifestyle and Fitness Tracker:
● Add your weight, log physical activity and water intake every day with Nyra Lifestyle and Fitness Tracker.
● Log your PMS symptoms in the period calendar and due date calculator app.
Stay tuned for new features, updates and releases.
Note: Nyra – Period, Fertility and Ovulation Tracker App should NOT be used as a contraceptive.
Want more educational content and answers to all of your questions? Read all about periods, fertility, ovulation, lifestyle, mood swings and pregnancy, due dates at https://blogs.vivant.me.
App Also Uses HealthKit to get the fitness information of the user.