1. osha safety regulations 1910,1926,1904,1928.
2. Create/Edit/Remove Checklist logic
3. Add comments, pictures
4. Generate report and convert to pdf
5. Create Tasks and setup a due date
osha is the federal agency that enforces safety and health regulations.
osha legislation for Business and General Industry. osha's 1910 regulations cover manufacturing, service industries, warehouses and distribution centres, and the medical / dental fields.
Construction osha regulations (Part 1926). Enforcement of safety and health standards. Occupational Health and Environmental Controls. Personal Protective and Life
Recordkeeping osha regulations (Part 1904). General recording criteria. Retention and updating of old forms and other.
Agriculture osha regulations (1928). Applicability of Standards. General Environmental Controls and other.
Maritime osha regulations (1915, 1917, 1918). Health Standards for Shipyard Employment. Marine Terminals. Safety and Health regulations for Longshoring.
• General Industry osha regulations (Part 1910).
• Construction osha regulations (Part 1926).
• Recordkeeping osha regulations (Part 1904).
• Agriculture osha regulations (1928).
• Maritime osha regulations (1915, 1917, 1918).
• Offline Mode: app does not require Internet access, so it can work in remote locations.