Northeastern University has hundreds of events each week. Discover them with Parade.
New to Parade? Check out our welcome guide! https://parade.events/welcome-guide.
Parade is the platform for event discovery. Parade is designed by Northeastern students, for Northeastern students, to communicate what’s happening on the Boston campus. The app allows student organizations to advertise their events, and for students to discover them. Keep up with what's going on in your favorite clubs, see who else has RSVP'd, and find new clubs and events that align with your interests.
Parade features include:
• Personalized explore page for discovering events and orgs
• 50+ tags to select and describe your interests
• Unique user profile linked to your university email
• Single-tap RSVP to events
• Track events you're attending or interested in and share them with friends
• Become an admin of multiple orgs
• Create profiles to easily promote your student org
• See what’s happening tonight
• Find and follow new orgs you’ll love
• Filter and explore events and orgs based on tags
• Submit feedback, feature requests, bug reports, etc. quickly in-app
Parade requires a Northeastern email address to register for an account. Visit https://parade.events/ to learn more.
(c) 2019 Parade, Inc.
Josh Spicer, Carter Tune, and the Parade Team. Designs by Pranita Lokinendi.