It utilizes your paired iPhone to render rich web content and stream it to your watch where you can either interact with it live, or keep it cached for later.
- A familiar, fully operable, minified Web Browser UI.
- Visit sites directly using via Siri or Scribble, with a convenient url-composing UI.
- Share sites from Safari (enabled within the Share panel's "More" section).
- Search the Web, with support for a dozen popular engines, including google, duckduckgo, wikipedia, amazon, imdb, and more.
- Page caching allows you to toggle back and forth through pages you've yet to close at any time, regardless of whether or not your phone is in range. (Load several pages in advance! Keep them open forever!)
- Basic history management provides a list of all pages visited, which, yes, you can certainly clear at any time.
- Tap-based Interaction for clicking links or triggering events.
- Pre-load pages on your Phone and push them to your Watch. (Useful for signing in, etc)
- A Watch Face Complication, for quick high-level access.
- The iPhone app must be launched at least once after installing to prevent all white pages from consistently appearing. (Remember to accept the EULA while you're there!)
- Can sometimes be confused by multiple redirects.
- Does not play well with unconventionally lazy-loaded content. (eg: no twitter :( ...)
- Non-hyperlink taps may sometimes fail to trigger an expected action.
- No horizontal or nested scrolling.
- No textfield input.