PatientEnroll Pro iOS application facilitates a dental office using Practice-Web or Open Dental software to automate their front desk tasks.
A dental office receptionist provides an iPad to the patient scheduled that day. The patient enters the last name and date of birth to check in and enters the required information including capturing pictures with the step-by-step guide to filling out each form. After the patient has filled out the forms, the app creates an alert in Practice-Web or Open Dental database to let the front desk know that the patient is ready to be seated inside.
- Automation of the Check-in process
- Automation of required forms by patient visit
- Patients can take pictures of self, driver's license and insurance cards then save in their data records.
- The patient can fill out and sign the registration form, medical history, HIPAA and financial forms
- Automatic display of medical alerts on patient's appointments after forms are filled out
- Support for an image background in the consent form
- Automatic reminder to show consent form for every visit, six months or year
- Dynamic generation of medical forms from Practice-Web or Open Dental database including required items
- Automatic creation of primary and/or secondary insurance plans with the patient record
- The patient can select the preferred language as Spanish for registration and other forms