Use your iPad to control your Lego Technic creations!
The first app ever designed for controlling Lego Power Functions motors with the help of the Mindstorms NXT.
You can control up to 12 motors at the same time!
BIG NEWS: we are happy to announce that RoboRemote Server has been launched on other platforms!! No more PC needed! Check out our website for more info! You can now use other devices to act as a bridge between NXT and your iOS device.
- control NXT motors
- transform NXT motors into Servo Motors
- control Power Functions motors with the help of the HiTechnic IRLink sensor or the PFMate sensor from Mindsensors
- precise step speed control
- record and replay your actions ( even in reverse! )
- fully customize your remote and save the settings for later
- you can use the NXT ports to power up your Power Functions elements
Follow our website http://redroundrobot.com/PFremote.html for connection instructions. Also read the help section inside the PFremote app.
What you need for this app to work:
- a Mindstorms NXT for controlling NXT motors only
- IRLink from HiTechnic or PFMate from Mindsensors to control the Power Functions motors with the NXT and the PF IR receivers
- a WiFi network or Bluetooth connection between the iPad and a MAC
- a Bluetooth connection between the MAC and the NXT
- our RoboRemote Server v1.7 to make the iPad-MAC-NXT connections