PicGPS lets you see all your photos, videos, and Live Photos on the map. Select a cluster of photos at a location on the map to view. Favorite or share them with friends.
1) When first-time launch PicGPS, tap the "Add" button to go to a table view.
2) Select an album to add to the map for display.
3) Select a cluster of photos on the map at a location you would like to view.
4) View the cluster of selected photos in a collection view.
5) On the collection view, photos are ordered by dates. The "Reverse" button allows you to change the order of the photos.
6) Tap on a photo, video, or Live Photo in collection view to view it in original size.
6) Share the photo with friends, favorite it, or delete it.
7) Swipe back and forth to view the photos in the selected group.
8) On the Map, press and hold to drop a pin anywhere you want. Adjust the range between 0 ~ 20 km to include more or fewer photos using the slider.
9) Tap on the pin for the location information to pop up.
10) Tap on the location information pop up to select the photo group within the region.
11) When the location information is displaying, select and hold the pin to drag and drop it to anywhere you like on the map.
12) Double tap on the pin to delete it from the map.
13) If you have purchased the app previously, press "Restore" to restore the purchase.