The Plato app from Convert Technologies supports their Hifi and Home Entertainment system, Plato. With this app the user will be able to control the Plato system remotely using either a mobile or tablet device. Once installed the app will give you access to the systems configuration menus and settings and allow you to control all elements of playback to Plato and other UPnP devices throughout the home. Comprehensive how-to guides and other support materials are available on Plato's web portal.
This app is provided as a free companion to Plato, and will only provide access to UPnP devices once a Plato unit has been identified on the network.
The app will allow you to:
• Initiate recording during playback of connected Vinyl, Cassette or CD sources.
• Configure external input ports to match connected sources such as Moving Magnet/Moving Coil cartridges, and set appropriate input gain for the best quality recording.
• View and select audio or video media from the selected UPnP server for playback on any UPnP playback device on your network.
• Create, edit and view playlists for playback on network UPnP devices.
• Show current tracks playing on connected UPnP devices.