Record nearly limitless vocal tracks on your iOS device with Pocket Studio!
• Share your project files with friends to record songs together
• Pocket Studio Community
• Import Multitrack BeatPad Music
• BeatPad users can now download BeatPad plugin free when BeatPad app is installed
• Import multitrack audio stored in a zip. (Use Dropbox or some online drive app to open zip in Pocket Studio.
Pocket Studio: Don't pay for studio time, Buy the Studio!
• Stacks and stacks of vocal tracks
• BeatPad midi plugin: Tap the folder icon/new/track/midi then tap the Midi Track's input button to select BeatPad.
• Record Digital Audio from devices plugged into dock connector
• Multiple sample rate options
• Record audio and midi tracks in each session
• Available reverb and delay effect sends for each track
• Unlimited Songs
• Beautiful Design
• Import Audio from Your Music Library
-- Documents/iPod Library
• Import audio from your iTunes-Synced Documents Folder
• Import audio from email
-- Tap/hold audio attachment and select open-in Studio 2
• Quantize midi tracks to keep notes in sync
• Tap and hold metronome button to reveal metronome UI
• Tap and hold Input button to quickly reveal input plugin (BeatPad for example)
• Quick Punch Recording
--HEADPHONES REQUIRED FOR RECORDING
--LongPress Track in mixer then tap lower colored area to name track. (Guitar, Lead Vox, Snare, etc.)
- BeatPad Module: tap folder button/new/newTrack/midi then tap the midi track's input to select BeatPad
- Recording Input: Tap "input" on any track to set the audio source, tap the top record enable button on the track, tap the lower right record button on the menu bar/transport then tap play to begin recording.
metronome button to show tap tempo screen,
track input on iPad to quickly show BeatPad module,
wave and midi boxes on wave page