Productive Lists is free to download and comes with 60-day free trial with FULL FEATURES and NO ADS. After free trial, we offer monthly subscription or one-time purchase through in-app purchase. With the free trial, you won't be distracted by ads, and can access all the features within Vasona including all lists in the list library and synchronizing your lists across multiple devices with the same account. In the coming updates, you will be able to attach files and pictures to add more details into tasks so work can be done perfectly.
• Productive Lists Monthly Plan: USD 0.99 per month
• Productive Lists Lifetime Plan: USD 5.99
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• For the Lifetime Plan, you pay once and enjoy the app forever.
• For the Monthly Plan, subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period with the prices listed above. The users may manage subscriptions and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of your Free Trial Plan will be forfeited when you purchase the Monthly Plan or Lifetime Plan.
Productive Lists premium features:
• Create shopping lists, to-do lists, travel lists, and others with just one click. Then you can conveniently use your phone’s voice entry function to add your tasks into a list, or just type.
• Add items efficiently anytime, anywhere. There’s no “save” or “confirm” needed.
• Productive Lists allows you to share your lists with people on social media, through SMS, email, or other mobile apps. You can also write a note alongside the list for further clarifications, instructions, explanation or simply to add your personal touch and feel.
• Priority setting allows you to prioritize your tasks by moving them to the top and marking it with red stars.
• You can copy or move items from list to list or copy the entire list to a new list.
• Scheduled list reminders will notify you when your work needs to get done. You can also snooze with different time intervals or simply disable the alarm in case you are unable to attend to the task you are being reminded of at that time.
• You can further create sub-lists and notes to each of your items in your list so each list can be easily fixed and understood. (Adding files and pictures will be in the following version)
• Productive Lists provides different pre-created lists for you to use, share, or copy onto your own lists.
• To avoid clustered interface, you can delete lists if you don’t have any use for them anymore or archive them if you feel you may need to revisit them. Either way, your Productive Lists interface will be as organized as the order it’s providing for you as its user.
• Productive Lists can help you revel in your accomplishments by crossing off your finished tasks with a red line, but if you are more action oriented and are concerned more about what still needs to be done, this is also a good way to discover how far you still need to go.
• Productive Lists supports 11 languages so far: English, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Spanish, German, French, Japanese, Korean, Italian, Russian and Portuguese.
We'd love to hear from you! Contact us at https://www.productivelists.com
- 0 ×