RUTURN TRADING makes buying, holding and selling shares on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange - Simple, Safe and Quick.
Whether you’re an expert at trading or starting out for the very first time, our app has been built for everyone.
The A-Z overview steps, function, flow and purpose of the Ruturn Trading app:
1. Complete the quick registration and systems verification for your phone and email.
2. Get familiar with the app, see if you like it and want to invest in shares.
3. Send us a photo or a file of your ID and Bank Statement showing your address (FICA).
4. Deposit money into your Ruturn Trading wallet (bank transfer EFT).
5. Look for shares to invest in.
6. Enter the amount you want to spend buying a share and click BUY.
7. Track your investment everyday with our simple “EGG” portfolio wallet.
8. Leave the shares to grow, sell a portion of your shares or sell your entire investment.
9. Reinvest in the same share, buy other shares, withdraw a portion or all your money.
10. Deposit more money into your Ruturn Trading wallet (bank transfer EFT).
11. Repeat steps 5 through 9.
If you decide this isn’t for you – No problem. Withdraw all your funds and close your account. There are no minimum deposits, monthly fees or contractual commitments.
Ruturn Trading is still in Beta and if you happen to encounter any bugs, let us know what it is and we will get it fixed ASAP. firstname.lastname@example.org
Happy Investing :)
Ruturn™. Ruturn Trading is a product of Caleo Capital (Pty) Ltd, which is an authorized Financial Services Provider (FSP 44125) in terms of the Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act, 2002 (FAIS). All trades on the Ruturn Trading mobile app platform are subject to the legal terms and conditions of Ruturn, as well as Ruturn’s execution partner to which you agree to be bound. Ruturn shall, at all material times, make you aware of the details of the execution partner, whose infrastructure, administration and licensing is used by Ruturn to facilitate and administer the purchase and sell orders effected on the Ruturn Trading platform. The issue of contract for difference (‘CFD’) Transactions is not subject to FAIS, but are subject to the Consumer Protection Act, 68 of 2008 (CPA).
Fees and expenses associated with the Ruturn Trading platform can be found on www.ruturntrading.co.za. Ruturn Trading is currently available to South African Residents Only.
2018 Ruturn™. All rights reserved.