This interactive cruising guide has been developed to help cruisers, whether under power or sail, navigate safely around New Zealand waters. Comprehensive routes and waypoints to get you to the major cruising areas are provided in this free Planning Guide, with detailed Anchorage, Route and Waypoint information available as In-App Purchases. The Bay of Islands Guide is now included in the initial purchase, with the Northland Coast, Hauraki Gulf and Coromandel/Great Barrier Island Guides all available now with Nelson/Marlborough to come in the near future.
* Clearance and contact information for NZ Customs and instructions for Opua, Whangarei, Auckland and Tauranga
* Routes and waypoints to safely get you into NZ waters and to Far North, Bay of Islands, Hauraki Gulf, Coromandel Coast, Wellington and Tasman Bay
* Now includes Anchorage information for Bay of Islands anchorages, including Anchorage Details/Conditions, Cautions, Activities, Photographs and, in many cases, new SKY VIEW aerial footage
* NZ Regions – Stunning photography and descriptions of the Regions covered in this guide: Northland, Auckland, Bay of Plenty, Nelson and Marlborough
* Details of local marinas and services offered
For more advanced route planning, including in-depth descriptions, waypoints and anchorages, in-app purchases are available to activate individual detailed route-planning pages for Northland Coast, Hauraki Gulf, Great Barrier Island/Coromandel Coast (all available now), and Nelson/Marlborough (coming soon).
Cruise with confidence using our detailed waypoints for all the major routes in the cruising areas, large-scale anchorage charts and local tips and tricks, based on experienced local knowledge and backed by the resources of Sail South Pacific (NZ).