Hlavní navigace

 SG-CENTURION 2.0.5

Download now
3

Pro hodnocení programu se prosím nejprve přihlaste

Staženo
0 ×
Zdarma
Aplikace pro: iPhone, iPad

Sdílet

SG-Centurion is a professional team of ACCA members, Singapore Chartered Accountants and Chartered Financial Consultants.

"From corporate to individual, we provide Financial Solutions and Wealth Management for clients globally;
helping them achieve their ambitions and goals". We provide one stop consultancy services to clients.

Moving together as a team, we look forward to be one of the best financial services providers in the region.


Consultancy services -
We give consultancy to insurance company/agencies’ sales team, analyse their business nature and implementation plan of sales team management.
Also we will help our clients to manage their sales team, make proper strategies and execute the plan to improve sales performance to ensure them to hit company target.

Recruitment -
We help clients to recruit sales persons. With a global network, time-proven search process, and deep industry expertise, SG-Centurion provides the competitive advantage necessary to recruit specialized in insurance industry. We are resourceful to provide right candidates for clients. All talents can apply for jobs through this app.

Training –
Our training and development solutions are designed to help sales team improve the core enablers of sustainable business development and competitive advantage.With this app, all FSC or customers can pay attention to different training at any time and register online.

Besides recruiting and training, we provide an comprehensive and sustainable sales team management service to insurance companies. We conduct a continuous method to evaluate sales personnel performance to continue making improvement of their sale capabilities so as to enlarge value that we provide to clients. How to conduct salesperson data evaluation? This is one of the implications of the application.

70% of our customers are from Singapore and the other 30% are high income group from other countries in Asia Pacific would like to manage their wealth globally.
  • Verze programu

    2.0.5

  • Poslední aktualizace od vývojáře

    19. 10. 2019

  • Počet stažení za měsíc

    0 ×

  • Velikost

    20,21 MB

  • Potřeba instalace:

    Ano

  • Web autora

    Islandpeak

  • Systémové požadavky

    Aplikace pro: iPhone, iPad

  • Podporované jazyky

    • Angličtina
Zobrazit více
Download now
3

Pro hodnocení programu se prosím nejprve přihlaste

Staženo
0 ×