SwissLogLite Hours of Service is compliant with federal and state regulations as well as Canadian regulations. Regulations for electronic driving and vehicle inspection logs have become commonplace to ensure the veracity of driver's input and ensured compliance with regulations.
SwissLogLite Hours of Service is designed for small as well as large fleets.
Several ELD hardware brands are supported such as CalAmp, Geometris, and Digi as well as other brands throughout a broad price range. Most other Hours of Service vendors require the customer to purchase custom hardware which is expensive and difficult to upgrade. SwissLogLite Hours of Service provides total flexibility for hardware selection and monetary investment.
Other differentiators include:
- Enhanced and Customized Inspections
- Unlike other providers, out portal’s log grid clearly shows violations
- Slip Seat and Team Driving
- Offline support – disconnected operation
- Automatic retry for loss of connectivity with the ELD
- Two-way integration of portal edits with the device including full edit logging
- Fully integrated portal backend for driver dashboard at home office, feature rich, fully synchronized with iPhone/iPad and all HOS product options
- Ability to control settings from the portal, such as disabling driver log edits on iPhone/iPad by the driver
- Ability to filter log edit reports on portal by consistent codes from a drop down menu—not available on other products which only support free-form entries of reasons for an edit which are difficult to sort by and track
- Easy to use, minimal training required, on-screen documentation to minimize errors and support costs
- Easy to use administration tools for account, vehicle and driver management
- Mobile Worker – mobile work orders and job assignments