This Talkman series is approved by Trinity College London as suitable preparation material for Graded Examinations in Spoken English (GESE). It offers a fresh, interactive approach to Trinity exam preparation by focusing exclusively on speaking and listening skills.
Each preparation pack is designed for your Trinity GESE exam revision, for your general English language studies, and for your personal goals, travel or work. Every feature of the app helps you practise the language you need to communicate confidently in your Trinity exam, and in real life.
To see if this app is for you, ask yourself:
Do I know what to expect in the exam?
Do I know what the examiner expects from me?
Do I know about the topic I need to prepare?
Do I know all the language and grammar functions I need to use?
Do I know how to prepare for the different phases of the exam?
Do I have the speaking skills I need to pass a Trinity GESE exam?
Each exam preparation pack helps you to:
- Learn more about the GESE exam for your Grade
- Get some useful exam tips
- Practise using the language of the Grade
- Practise speaking about the subject areas of the exam
- Prepare your topic for discussion with the examiner
- Improve your overall speaking and listening skills
- Practise and reinforce your grammar skills for the Grade
Every exam preparation pack features:
- infographics presenting every part of the exam
- 650+ exam-style questions and answers with audio recordings
- 250+ vocabulary items with audio recordings
- 200+ visual and audio flashcards
- 50+ grammar and function practise activities
Build your confidence today, get ready for your exam!