Tangkama is an internet based application accessible via any internet enabled hand-held device. It is a Courier Service Plugin that allows any individual with a Courier Service need to initiate, execute, monitor, and evaluate a Service Request from anywhere so long as they have access to an internet* enabled hand-held device. It is available On-Demand.
In essence, Tangkama acts as an enabler for the Aggregation and (Re)Distribution of Courier Service needs in the marketplace. In so doing, it allows for the matching of Demand for Courier Services to the Supply of same.
Taking into cognizance the increasing congestion within and around city centers all around us, Tangkama adopts motorbikes as its principal tool of trade. Simply put, if your courier need cannot go onto a motorbike, then it probably isn’t a job to be done by Tangkama – for now!
Our riders are Carefully Selected, Meticulously Trained and Dutifully Groomed to perfection. They exhibit, at all times, the highest standards of Professionalism and peerless Customer Service.
Requesting a Service with Tangkama starts with downloading and installing our App. There after:
• Open the App (after installation) and Sign-Up
• Provide Pick Up details including Location (using Google Map Plugin), Contact Name and Number at Pick-Up Point
• Determine Pick-Up Date and Time, and provide additional Details about the nature of Pick-Up (describe item/service being picked up. E.g. glass, fragile, document, take picture, food, etc.).
• Select one of 2 billing options thus; Flat Rate vs Per KM Billing.
• Provide Delivery details including Location (using Google Map Plugin), Contact Name and Number at Delivery Point
• Indicate latest Date and Time of Delivery, and any additional Delivery Details (e.g. Deliver to Secretary/Reception, Collect prove of delivery, etc.)
• Add Notes (Beware of Dogs, Ring Door Bell, etc.)
• Proceed to Payment window/screen where one can choose between payment by Mobile Money and Payment by Cash.
• Submit task and confirm Task Creation.
• A series of notifications (including in-app pop-up messages and sms messages) would be immediately and intermittently sent to task creator’s and Delivery Contact’s device providing:
• Notification of a task being created.
• Name of Rider and Details of task.
• A link to track the location of the Rider as they approach Pick Up Point.
• A link to rate Rider.
• The App allows Riders to collect Specific notes and Signature of recipient at Delivery Point. Riders may also take pictures at delivery point on request (through Pick-Up and/or Delivery Details provided).
To find out more about Tangkama, visit our webpage at https://www.tangkama.com