This is the most convenient way to access The A&P Professor podcast (TAPP Radio).
Host Kevin Patton provides content updates, teaching tips, and resources that you can use right now to power-up your teaching of human anatomy and physiology (A&P). And have more fun doing it!
With this app you are always connected to the latest episodes of TAPP Radio and extras. Quickly star episodes and save them to a list so you can easily enjoy them over and over!
This app has a Car mode too! Rotate your phone to display larger playback controls. It is handy way to access The A&P Professor podcast (TAPP Radio) while driving, biking, boating, or piloting your spacecraft.
If you teach A&P, and you're a fan of The A&P Professor, you won't want to be without it!
This app contains the following features:
* Car mode that rotates your screen to display larger playback controls while driving
* Streaming access to play episodes from anywhere
* Always updated with the latest episodes- and an archived back catalog
* Playback resume (when interrupted by a call, a student drops by, or other distraction)
* Quick access to all the contact methods for the show like call, email, web, Facebook, and Twitter (but not carrier pigeon)
* Playback controls like continuous play, Speed 1x, Repeat Off, and Sleep Timer
Thank you for purchasing this app and supporting The A&P Professor!