This app combines "The Master Key System", a personal development book by Charles F. Haanel with professional human narration.
The book describes many New Thought beliefs such as the law of attraction, creative visualization and man's unity with God, and teaches the importance of truth, harmonious thinking and the ability to concentrate.
Each of the 24 chapters contains an introduction, followed by a sequentially numbered section which includes an exercise towards the end, followed by a section with questions and answers.
Each chapter ends with an exercise which the reader is encouraged to undertake every day for the following 4–7 days. The exercises are meditations that require the reader to first sit comfortably in a chair.
The ideas behind the book mainly come from New Thought philosophy, but there are influences from other sources such as Hinduism, Masonic and Rosicrucian teachings, Theosophy, and the Bible.
Benefits of sync audio feature:
● a valuable tool for people affected by reading disorders and dyslexia
● a useful tool for kids to learn reading or for people to learn a foreign language
● allowing everybody to enjoy their favourite book by reading, listening or reading+listening
● Long press a word and tap "Play" to activate sync narration
You can both read and listen to your favorite book.
The app will highlight the sentence being narrated so that you can follow along as the words are read aloud.
Thanks to sync narration feature, you can change from reading to listening or vice versa easily.
● other features:
- change font size and style
- night and day reading mode
- highlight text
- Audio play in background (you can listen to the audio, while using other apps)
● If you want to give feedback, please use the feedback feature in the settings