The digital art book shows some of the incredible artwork of The Persistence universe. From the earliest of concept artwork, through to full production, get a fascinating behind-the-scenes view of the development of this brand new sci-fi video game.
Then take the plunge and connect to The Persistence on PlayStation VR via your local network for some couch-coop thrills! You will see the procedurally generated decks of the ship and can guide the player to his goal. You are armed with powerful tools which make a huge difference to their gameplay, the question is, do you want to help, or hinder?
• Open doors, and lure mutants away from the VR player’s path
• Discover hidden power-ups and guide the player to them
• Tag mutants so the VR player can see them coming
• Turn on more lights to help them
• Place markers to guide them
• Spawn weapons and health packs
• Freeze enemies to give the VR player a chance to run away
• Disable sentry guns so they can sneak past
But these powers don’t have to be used for good!
• Open doors, and lure enemies toward the VR player
• Spawn in even more enemies!
• Incite enemies to attack!
• And if your friend is already a little nervous, you can even turn the lights out!
Note: You need to have your mobile device and PlayStation®4 connected to the same local network. Does not support internet play.