A new mobile app now offers quick access to many of TN811's resources and provides excavators, facility operators and homeowners with another avenue of communication with TN811 from their mobile smartphone or tablet device whether they are at the office, at home or working at a remote job site.
Features of the TN811 mobile app include:
· E-Ticket: An excavator can submit their excavation information before the activity begins using E-Ticket. The excavation site can be mapped by drawing a box or polygon directly from their smartphone or tablet device.
· Positive Response: This important tool allows an excavator to view information inputted into TN811 by the facility operator. For example, an excavator can view if a facility operator indicated they have cleared the site, marked in the field or are delayed in marking the site.
· Ticket Search: Find excavation information submitted, which is saved online in the form of a ticket in a searchable database. Also allows users to access additional information such as facility positive response information.
· Facility Color Codes: A helpful chart that teaches what the colored flags or paint lines mean at the excavation site. Each color represents a certain type of underground facility.
· TN811 Handbook: View the TN811 handbook which includes an overview of the responsibilities of operators and a copy of the state law.
· TN811 News: Stay up to date on the latest happenings at TN811.
· FAQ: See answers to the most frequently asked TN811 questions.
· Contact Us: Contact TN811 with any questions regarding our services.