Vesica is a mobile voiding diary. A voiding diary (also called a bladder diary) is a way to keep track of your voiding habits. Your doctor might ask you to keep one if you are having problems with incontinence or other urinary problems. Or, you may be interested in keeping track for yourself.
Whatever your reason for keeping a voiding diary, Vesica was designed to make it easy for you to use your phone to keep track of your voiding habits.
● When and how much you void
● Your fluid intake
● Any urgency you experience
Easy to use:
● No login account required
● Add a new entry easily from one screen
● Create a PDF summary of your diary to print or email in just two taps
● Include as much or as little information as you would like in each entry
● Add measured voids, unmeasured voids and leaks
● Entries can be edited to update information or fix mistakes
● All your data is stored securely on your device and is encrypted when your device is locked
* Based on the paper voiding diary developed and verified by E. Bright et. al. and the ICIQ *