Viz Alpha is a demo application of the comprehensive Viz.ai product suite and not a medical device.
Viz.ai uses artificial intelligence to automatically detect suspected large vessel occlusion (LVO) strokes and triage suspected LVO patients directly to the relevant specialist within minutes. Of the 40 CTAs performed in your network today, you will receive an alert for the one suspected LVO that may need your attention. You can review the non-contrast CT, CTA and Viz CTP images, communicate through HIPAA-compliant messaging and initiate transfer. This application will demonstrate how the comprehensive Viz.ai product suite works.
Using this app you can experience how the Viz product suite:
- can automatically detect suspected LVOs
- can help to triage suspected LVO stroke patients
- allows you to review CT scans
- enables seamless switching between patient CTA, CTP and non-contrast CT scans
- facilitates communication with members of the stroke team using secure, HIPAA-compliant messaging
- connects directly to the referring ED, critical care transfer services and the angio lab
- can work in your healthcare system