This app is to facilitate Uber drivers to keep track of any surge in the region.
- Press on the map to save a location to keep monitoring in specific interval;
- Can view latest surge information of your saved locations in a map or a list;
- Provide dark and light themes for day and night mode, or simply select "Auto" the app will determinate according your local sunrise and sunset times;
- Keep you informed the highest surge and the surge nearby via push notifications
An Uber account is required in order to get information from Uber. However you don't need to use a driver account, rider account is fine.
The app is free for download and use while it contains following premium subscriptions. All subscriptions enable you to track up to 50 locations; update faster by setting shorter interval or tap the On Demand button anytime.
Premium for a month: subscription for a month from the date of purchase; and
Premium for 3 months: subscription for 3 months from the date of purchase.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase;
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period;
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal;
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase;
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.