WOOD & Company is the leading investment bank in Emerging Europe. Founded in 1991 and head-quartered in Prague, our footprint spans the region and touches investors around the globe.
A pioneer in Emerging Europe, WOOD executed many of the first CEE equity trades and landmark investment banking transactions. Our electronic trading platform was the first in the region, and remains the best. We are continually expanding our relevance and reach in these ever-evolving markets.
Our equity market share reflects our stature: 7% in Warsaw, 29% in Bucharest, 21% in Hungary, 46% in Prague and 8% in Vienna. Our distribution is unparalleled, with the largest salesforce in the region, servicing a uniquely diverse investor base.
We couple local expertise with a truly international perspective. With offices on the ground in the region, and in key financial hubs such as London and Milano, we are never far from our clients and we remain at the forefront of what’s afoot in the CEE emerging and frontier landscape.
The WOOD & Co Research App provides clients with up to the minute access to a range of award-winning research and commentary.
You must be a registered client of WOOD & Co Research with a valid User ID and Password to the research.wood.cz website to access Research Content through this App. If you are a WOOD & Co Research Client but do not have a password please use the "Register" section on the research.wood.cz webpage, enter your registered email address and a new password will be emailed to you.
The WOOD & Co Research App enables clients to:
• Access the latest research as soon as it is published 24/7 on wireless and 3/4G networks worldwide
• Browse research reports and content by analyst, company and across sectors, regions, countries and asset classes
• View up to the minute commentary/analysis of market events
• Receive alerts when new research is published
• View all the latest and historical reports
• View Research reports directly from within the App
• Set-up personalised searches on key criteria and document contents
• Filter content and create personalised views
• Save and Edit favorite searches within the App
• Access and view downloaded Research when offline