Some say young adults have left the church, but we think the church has simply left the building. The Episcopal Diocese of North Carolina built this app to join you in your work of being the church in the world.
With this app you can:
- Find local small groups (Hub Groups) that support your spiritual life
- Create your own Hub Groups around experiences that matters to you
- Download a local calendar of events for college students and young adults in your area
- Find resources to inspire you, such as sermons and blogs
- Get connected to an Episcopal church near you
The Bible reminds us not to give up the habit of meeting together, as some are doing (Hebrews 10:25). If you're not "going to church" on Sundays, you can still keep "being the church".
Don't give up meeting with others who also want their faith to connect to their everyday lives. Use this app, get connected, and be the church the world needs to see.