Indian Calendar for 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018, including national holidays and bank holidays & festivals of each state and UT. You can choose your own territory or any other, and its bank holidays & festivals will be included automatically in the calendar.
National holidays are marked in RED
Festivals are marked in BLUE
The app also offers additional features:
- DAILY NOTES. Write your notes, choosing a background color (among 5 available) for its identification. You can edit or remove them every time you need.
- ANUAL NOTES. Mark birthdays, anniversaries... and with this option they will be marked for every year. Like the daily notes, you can identify them with a background color and edit or remove them every time you need, or even convert them to a daily note.
- MULTIDAY NOTES. You can select some days at once, so you can include the same daily note for all of them, and identify them as usual with the color you want.
- NOTIFICATIONS. Set a notification on the noted event and get an alarm at the time you choose. Also, you can modify the ringtone of the scheduled notification or use customized tones according to your preferences.
- NOTES SUMMARY. Check a list of every note you wrote.
- BANK HOLIDAYS & FESTIVALS SUMMARY. Check a list of bank holidays & festivals in the year.
- WEEK START DAY CHANGE. You can change the day the week starts, Monday or Sunday.
- SAVE DATA TO SD. Save in your SD Card all your notes. You can save as many backups as you want giving them the name you choose.
- LOAD DATA FROM SD. Get your previously saved data back from your SD card easily.
- WIDGET. In which you can view the holidays and notes for the current month.
Its use is as follows:
*Long click to move it to the screen where you want to install it.
*Short click on any day to access the app and use it normally.
Please e-mail us if you have any comments our doubts.