ABOUT 5-Minute Clinical Consult (2018):
A best seller for over 25 years, delivers fast up-to-date guidance on 900+ medical conditions on your mobile device. Exclusive bonus features include 200 pediatric topics, images, 42 built-in calculators and 200+ interactive flowcharts
Based on: 26th Edition
Author: Mark B Stephens MD, MS, FAAFP;Frank J Domino MD; Robert A Baldor MD, FAAFP; Jeremy Golding MD, FAAFP
Publisher: Wolters Kluwer Health | Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Locate a disease, symptom or medication in the fastest possible manner:
- Navigate using multiple indices
- History to open frequently visited pages
NEVER FORGET ANYTHING:
Mark topics with relevant information:
- Voice memos
- Annotations with scribble, doodle or text
You choose the method to note this regardless of the context you are in to ensure that the important facts are available whenever you access the topic, whether it is tomorrow or six months from now.
The5-Minute Clinical Consult 2018 is a practical and useful resource for clinicians in primary care, family medicine, emergency medicine, nursing, and pediatrics. It provides rapid access to guidance on diagnosis, treatment, medications, follow-up, and associated factors for more than 540 diseases and conditions. Designed to deliver maximum clinical confidence as efficiently as possible allowing you to focus your valuable time on giving your patients the best possible care.
Find the answers you need quickly thanks to an intuitive, at-a-glance format, with concise, bulleted text; hundreds of diagnostic and therapeutic algorithms; ICD-10 codes, DSM-5 criteria; and much more.
- Make confident decisions aided by current evidence-based designations in each topic.
- Written by esteemed internal medicine and family medicine practitioners and published by the leading publisher in medical content
- Includes bonus content from 5MinuteConsult.com, but you can access this valuable, evidence-based content using mobile workflow tool easily integrated at the point of care.
- Differential diagnosis support from an expanded collection of algorithms.
- Current evidence-based designations highlighted in each topic
- Thousands of images to help support visual diagnosis of all conditions
- Guidance on laboratory test interpretation from Wallachís Interpretation of Diagnostic Tests