All 50 states! All 50 capital cities! All state flags and outline maps! From New England and the Great Lakes to the California coast and the Alaska wilderness!
* Northeast (New York, Massachusetts, etc.).
* Midwest (Ohio, Illinois, South Dakota etc.).
* South (Florida, Texas, North Carolina etc.).
* West (Oregon, Hawaii and others).
Questions are divided into four groups:
1) Guess the name or the postal abbreviation of the state highlighted on the US map.
2) Spell the names of the state capitals (e.g. Salt Lake City is the capital of Utah).
3) Recognize the state by its geographical borders.
4) State flags.
In each group, you can choose several game modes:
* Spelling quizzes (easy and hard).
* Multiple-choice questions (with 4 or 6 answer options).
* Time game (give as many answers as you can in 1 minute).
Two learning tools:
* Table of all US states.
The app is translated into Spanish and 7 other languages - besides American English, of course.
It is a great educational game for everyone interested in the geography of the United States of America. Guess the capital and the flag of your state!