More infos and quick start guide: http://www.sevenpad-music-app.top/faq
Virtual piano :
• 48 piano scales with color hint (each degree has a coresponding color) .
• An option to disable sound for the notes out of the selected scale.
• Arpeggio scale mode Playing piano solo with only the notes of the current played chord, no mistakes !
• Harmonic Circle of Fifth scale chooser gives 14 chord scales to play with , and more than 50 chords types in « chord mode » :
• 7 Seven groups of 7 pads can be played and customized to create songs
Play parameters control :
• 32 internal DX7 like sounds,very low latency
• Changing the set of play parameters in real time : 5 octaves with velocity and 24 voicings for every chord type.
• Metronome and tempo can be changed to control the built-in arpeggiator : 4 modes, 3 speeds and 4 rhythmic variations playable live or with the song AutoPlay mode.
• Chord Step Sequencer Get fine control over the groove : User Patterns can be stored with the app, and custom ones with each chord in a song progression.
Controller input with USB MIDI IN :
• Connect your instrument to the Android device and you can play chords and scales directly from your midi controller instrument with visual feedback on the virtual piano.
Network controller output :
•Midi over IP : Wifi or : Allows you to play an external instrument (vst) plugin controlled by playing 7Pad thru a network midi connection to your usual DAW (VST host).
• Ableton Link, now on Android : Play 7Pad in perfect sync with all other "Link enabled" apps and all devices in the same wifi network.
Learning Music :
• Harmony : Circle of fifths scale chooser gives easy access to tone and corresponding armor, harmonization with 3 or 4 notes (construction and set of harmonic sequences), listen and see chord constructions of all chords in a given Harmony.
• You can play all chords from a scale in a chosen tone, the app suggest the next chord to play within a Major or minor scale.
• Visualize the construction of chords, notes, roles and octaves : you can listen to the notes separately by pressing each one.
• Real-time display of the chord played on the pad and its reversals on the piano, colored scales to see what you can play.
• Learn a song shortcut in this piano quick learn view, plug your usb keyboard and follow the fingerings and sound of each chord, you can reduce tempo and symplify the rythmic pattern until you are confortable with the changes.
Twitter : https://twitter.com/mixticninja
Soundcloud : https://soundcloud.com/user-58065110