1. Add your books to your local iPhone (with image, title, author, series, genre/category, source, format, synopsis and notes, read flag and a 5 star rating system), share via your favourite social network (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) and upload to the Cloud.
2. Take unlimited photos of your book, the last photo becomes the main and thumbnail in the Books table view, but you can access all photos from the Book Details view.
3. Discover all users uploaded book records, shared in the Cloud, then copy any book record to your local iPhone if/when desired by simply touching/tapping the Cloud book record (or swipe right to left for a menu of options).
4. In any table view (Books, Cloud) swipe right-to-left for a row menu of actions. In Books, you can Share and Delete, in Cloud you can Download and Report (you can also download simply tapping the book image).
5. When adding a New Book, you can use your iPhone camera (to capture a new photo) or access your Photo Library and select a pre-taken photo.
6. Book details page allows ratings, edit, upload to cloud, flag as read, as well as all book details.
Explore, Enjoy and Share Your Books!
zdarma Změřit rychlost stahování
Změřte si jakou rychlostí můžete stahovat soubory do svého počítače nebo nahrávat soubory na internet