- Head and Shoulders
- Inverse Head and Shoulders
- Triple Bottom
- Double Bottom
- Bear Flag
- Bull Flag
- Cup and Handle
Zoom in on any section of the stock charts for deeper analysis of specific timeframes. The interactive charts combined with the chart rating system provide all the investment insight needed to make smart decisions on when to buy and sell stocks. With A La Carte Charts, you have the stock market at your fingertips all day long. No matter where you are, this app equips you for NASDAQ, Dow Jones, and NYSE trading.
- Rating system allows you to rate the strength of charts and use the ratings of other users to access the best charts of the day
- Outstanding chart design for easy stock analysis
- No setup needed; our algorithm automatically builds all of your favorite stock charts
- Instantly identify flag patterns
- Identify 52 week high/low
- Unlimited usage for free
- Easy access to all the financial information you need using our intuitive navigation
- Compare stocks with interactive charts
- Instantly access the EOD list of charts that fit any time frame
- See how your stock portfolios compare to the latest patterns
- Customer service and technical support available
Charts at the top of the list you pull up have been rated the highest by other users. This indicates that charts at the top of the list have the most strength.
Easily predict futures by using the stock chart patterns to find the most probable scenario.
Use the Head and Shoulders charts to predict when a security is likely to move against the previous trend.
The Inverse Head and Shoulders charts can be used to predict when a security’s price is likely to rise.
If you’re looking for the signal of a downward trend reversing, the Triple Bottom and Double Bottom charts can be helpful.
- Comment on charts and view comments of other users
- Opt-in to receive a top charts email each morning
- Video training series
- Social integration