In this Aadhar Card application you can know complete information about your Aadhar Card and also book an appointment for your Aadhar Card. Aadhaar letter received via India Post and e-Aadhaar downloaded from UIDAI website are equally valid.
The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) is a statutory authority established under the provisions of the Aadhaar Act, 2016 on 12 July 2016 by the Government of India, under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology.
Aadhaar Card is a 12 digit individual identification number issued by the Unique Identification Authority of india on behalf of the Government of india.Aadhaar serves as a proof of identity and address, anywhere in India.In order to get an Aadhaar you will be required to visit an Enrollment Center, fill and submit the enrollment form and get your Bio metric data captured.
• Find Nearest Aadhaar Card Center.
• Check your Aadhaar Card status.
• Instant Download your e-Aadhaar Card.
• Book an appointment for Aadhaar Card.
• Update Your Aadhaar Profile and Upload Documents.
• Know the Process for Applying Aadhar Card for Children.
• File New Complaint or Check Complaint Status.
• Simple and Clear instructions.
• User friendly and Fast interface.
You can do following with this AADHAR Card App:
1. Check your Aadhar Card Status
2. Find AADHAR Linking Status
3. Download e-AADHAR Card
4. Download AADHAR Card on Mobile
5. Update Your AADHAR Profile and Upload Documents
6. Check Status of Your AADHAR Card Application with Enrolment Number / ID
7. Book Appointment for Enrolment / Enrollment
8. File Complaint
9. Check Status of Your Complaint
10 - Find Nearest AADHAR Card Center
*** Less Ads ***
We believe in your convenience. Do give us feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org. We read every mail.