1. Testing the features of KOA and reporting bugs and offering modification suggestions related to the new features.
2. Join the Testers Group on Discord and discuss with other testers together.
3. Reporting relevant bugs through in game support.
4. Receive free resources as bonuses on the test version.
5. Receive gift-code which can be used on online version when reporting relevant bugs through in game support.
How to report bugs?
1. Report bugs to our in game support team through in game support (Tap on the 'Help & Support' board in the center of your City--> Click any FAQs to contact our in game support team.)
2. Please describe the bug and problem in details: What time did it happen/What did you do before it happen/Better provide us the screenshots of the problems.
3. Join the discord group to receive the latest news of test version
Which features should I test?
1. Add new accolades as rewards when players reach certain achievements. All completed achievements before update will be awarded by in-game mail.
2. Add new accolades as rewards when players complete Merlin’s trials for the first time .All completed trials before update will be awarded by in-game mail.
3. When unlock accolades, players will not only get benefits but change the appearance accordingly.
4. Trained troops can be upgraded in barracks.
5. Add new achievements about Dragon Spirit Arana.
6. Lv.35 castle available and 4 types of T11 troops available
7. Add 3 new production equipments
8. Add 2 new bust package
9. Other in game features
How long will the test last?
The test is scheduled from today to next Thursday.
Which rewards can I reveive for testing the version?
For each relevant bug reported through in game support team of the test version, you will be rewared with a gift code, which you can use in the online version.
The rewards content:
Features which are not available in the testing server.
1. All features related purchase in the testing server will be disabled: In Game packages, Daily Delivery and Vault.
2. Google Play and Wechat Accounts can’t be bound in the testing version.
3. You can’t upload avatar in the testing version.
*The test app is an entirely separate App. You don’t have to delete the current App to install the test one, and your game data in the live version will not be affected.
*When the features test ends, you can choose to leave the app on your device or delete it. We’ll keep the test server open and keep you updated with the news, if there is another feature test.